The picture of the girl by the lampost is the one I drew to put on the cover of the scchool program for Christmas. The one of the baby is a friend's little girl that I just drew for fun.
Praise
-
The girls have had a full and wonderful week! This has been different for
us because we have never had the girls away from us in the way of school.
They ar...
House Update
-
We sold our house over the weekend!
It was on the market for 13 days when we got an offer that we accepted.
Not bad in this market!
It really is a sweet st...
5 comments:
Welcome to blog land!! I hopped over from your mom's blog!
You are very talented, I absolutely loved the piece you did for the Christmas program.
I might have to hire you one day to make a portait for me of my cat Abbey-baby.....
Hey! i can spot talent! Well done. The picture of the baby is especially nice.
You make me feel like taking up the pencil again!
Those are amazing!!!
Thanks Patrice!!! I would love to draw your cat someday!
Sugarmama--- Thanks, I like the baby picture as well. If you ever have time do take up drawing again!
Mommyto3k's----Thanks!
HI :) That pic of the baby sorta looks like this one?
http://janabananasbabbling.blogspot.com/2008/10/no-words-needed.html
Post a Comment