Art Portfolio

Just a Little Hi to Chicago

Published by Katelyn under on 7:47 AM
This is Katelyn's Mom . . . I am keeping track of Katelyn's blog - as a protective Mom.

Miss A. B. living in Chicago I see you are lurking on Katelyn's blog, just as you did on mine. I really do not see WHY you have such interest in our family . . . or why you would want to read about what goes on in our lives through our blogs.

As I am sure you are aware, your "boyfriend" living in Watertown, Wisconsin stalked my blog as well. In fact, he actually became a Cyber Stalker when he began posting comments on my blog . . . comments that not only were rude and obnoxious, but also attacked one of my children. Why would you want to be part of that?

If you want to read THIS blog, DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS. I don't want you communicating with my daughter in any way. My daughter is a great kid and doesn't need any influence from you. We trusted you once, but you have lost that trust through your actions.

I also am letting Jeanette know that you are lurking on her blog as well.

Signed:

Julie - Katelyn's Mom

1 comments:

Isabel said... @ October 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Oh dear Julie and Katelyn,
I'm so sorry to read this. Really upsetting.

Take courage, and don't let these idiots spoil your blogging fun.

Love
Isabel
ps Feel free not to publish this comment if you like

Post a Comment