I'm finally here!!!!
Published by Katelyn under on 5:55 AM
Hello to blogland!
I'm new to all of this so hopefully my mom will help me out.
To those people who do not know me, let me tell you a few things about myself.
I love to draw, I hope to open my own art studio someday, I am learning to play the piano at an intermediate level, this is my seccond year of playing the flute for band----I must say I am getting better! Hopefully over this coming summer I will get in time to learn how to play the hammered dulcimer. It has a beautiful sound, and is not so hsard to learn if you work at it.
I also like to work with glass. I have my very own torch-- which is awesome in itself......hopefully I will be able to sell my creations online on etsy, but I am not quite that good yet.
My favorite subject in school was history until the unsavory, 1st year of teaching teacher woman came. I will tell you that maybe a few people like her, some tolerate her, some get in trouble for not listening to her like she wants them to. We would all get better grades if she wasn't there. So anyway.......... this is my life---if you read my mom's blog you would know that I have 4 intersting brothers.
I hope you enjoy my blog!!
I'm new to all of this so hopefully my mom will help me out.
To those people who do not know me, let me tell you a few things about myself.
I love to draw, I hope to open my own art studio someday, I am learning to play the piano at an intermediate level, this is my seccond year of playing the flute for band----I must say I am getting better! Hopefully over this coming summer I will get in time to learn how to play the hammered dulcimer. It has a beautiful sound, and is not so hsard to learn if you work at it.
I also like to work with glass. I have my very own torch-- which is awesome in itself......hopefully I will be able to sell my creations online on etsy, but I am not quite that good yet.
My favorite subject in school was history until the unsavory, 1st year of teaching teacher woman came. I will tell you that maybe a few people like her, some tolerate her, some get in trouble for not listening to her like she wants them to. We would all get better grades if she wasn't there. So anyway.......... this is my life---if you read my mom's blog you would know that I have 4 intersting brothers.
I hope you enjoy my blog!!




8 comments:
Hey there baby girl! You are doing just fine! Keep up the good work!
You are my sunshine my only sunshine - you make me happy when skies are blue .....
Do you remember me singing that song to you from the time you were itty bitty?
I Love you!
Hello!
Well done! Very beautiful layout. What a wonderful thing that you'd like to open your own studio. I love to draw, and I do have some talent, though it's raw, as I never took any courses! Alas, but at least I can draw pictures for my kids.
Hi Katelyn,
Welcome to the land of blogs!
Mimi
I love that you called the teacher an "unsavory...teacher woman". Tell us how you really feel! :o) Ha-Ha!
Great blog! I look forward to hearing more from you!
Welcome to blog land!!
Hey girl,
Your blog made me laugh--esp about the 1st year history teacher =).
Happy blogging!
Tonya----in an answer to your question.....I think she has no right being a teacher. She noses in to others business, thinks that since we are in highschool that we should take study like we were in college(she says it's to "prepare us"-yeah right.), and she is also our p.e. teacher. I'm not even going to go into that.
Thanks Mom! I do remember that to an extent.
Sugarmama--- Thanks for the nice comment about my layout!! Mom worked on that all night to get it just right.
Hi there Katelyn! You will go very far with your art! I for one love the picture you drew of Autumn Faith :)
Post a Comment