Random Talk
Published by Katelyn under on 4:27 AM
Hi to all!
Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I've just been busy.
Everyone should go over to Blessings among chaos and read the post --arguing with myself.
I find it very funny and true.
Over the weekend we ( my mom and I ) cleaned up the house and put laundry away.Oh joy...... She also is helping me try to think of a good idea for digital photography for competition this year. We have some good ideas so far, like a cool graveyard shot, some skeleton keys, etc. I'm in a new division this year since I moved up a grade. I think I'm going to die!
I need to get going so I'll talk to ya later!
Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I've just been busy.
Everyone should go over to Blessings among chaos and read the post --arguing with myself.
I find it very funny and true.
Over the weekend we ( my mom and I ) cleaned up the house and put laundry away.Oh joy...... She also is helping me try to think of a good idea for digital photography for competition this year. We have some good ideas so far, like a cool graveyard shot, some skeleton keys, etc. I'm in a new division this year since I moved up a grade. I think I'm going to die!
I need to get going so I'll talk to ya later!




2 comments:
Hey girl, thanks for the shout out on your blog about me!! Way cool!
I wish I had some good ideas for your photography, but I don't....I always think that things will make great pictures but when I take them....nah!! I really do not have the eye!!
Good luck!
Can't wait to see what you come up with for you competition. Good luck!!
Post a Comment