Art Portfolio

Misc.

Published by Katelyn under on 4:10 AM
Hi...... sorry I haven't been on, I just was not in the mood.
I hope that you've all had a good week.
Friday my class had a lunch sale. We served grilled cheese and curly fries to our small 113 person school....not everyone bought so that was good or else we would have gone insane.
This week on thursday our school is having a Thanksgiving feast. We have one every year and each class has to bbring in a certain kind and amount of food. then we all head down to the lunchroom and we all eat in shifts. Then after this we go into the auditorium and have a small program with a small to the point sermon.. the preacher doesn't go for to long because there are usually alot of little kids. Which is nice because we all want to go home after stuffing ourselves with turkey and pie.
I guess I will talk to you all later..... Bye!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Isabel said... @ November 18, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Hello dear!

I really like your thanks giving celebration! Hope you enjot it/

ADMIN said... @ November 25, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Hi Katelyn, what about the non-cheese lovers? Just fries for them!
My kids go to a really small school, too. I hope you have a great and happy Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment